JOHN W. KENNEY
1550 Falmouth Road,
Centerville, MA 02632
JOHN W. KENNEY, ATTORNEY AT LAW
(January 1, 1984 to Present)
General practice of law with emphasis on Commercial and Residential Real Estate Development, Conveyancing, Zoning, Business Law and Estate Planning.
GRANT THORNTON, INTERNATIONAL
(February 1980 to December 1983)
Senior Tax Specialist with concentration in real estate syndication for international accounting firm.
Boston University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts, L.L.M. in Taxation, 1980.
New England School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts, Juris Doctor, 1979.
University of Massachusetts, Amherst, Massachusetts, B.S. Economic, 1976.
MEMBERSHIPS and ORGANIZATIONS
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Barnstable County Bar Association
- Massachusetts Conveyancers Association
- Hyannis Area Chamber of Commerce
- President (October 1, 2005 to September 30, 2006)
- Board of Directors
- Chairman, Government Relations & Economic
Barbara J. Prendergast, Paralegal
Michele Capozzi, Paralegal